“I have always imagined that paradise will be a kind of library.” Jorge Luis Borges
“I read to find a ladder to heaven.” Whitley Strieber
I LOVE to share titles that I’m particularly excited to read; after all, the best part about reading an awesome book is to pass it along!
I probably won’t write a review on ALL the ARCs or galleys that come my way (too many books, too little time!), but I will definitely review the ones I loved! AND, if a book is particularly moving, I tend to give a copy away.
I tend to review books that make me think about my writing life (hence the category “Reading and the Writing Life“), and I think my book reviews reflect that.
- Wanderlove, by Kirsten Hubbard
- The Fault in Our Stars, by John Green
- Daughter of Smoke and Bone, by Laini Taylor
- The Girl of Fire and Thorns, by Rae Carson
- Monarch, by Michelle Davidson Argyle
- Witchlanders, by Lena Coakley
- A Scary Scene in a Scary Movie, by Matt Blackstone
- Wildefire, by Karsten Knight
- Leveraging My Strengths
- Holly Black’s Red Glove
- The Count of Monte Cristo is My New Novel Role Model