I hate long build ups after a click-bait headline, so I’ll just lay it out for you. The secret to getting anything you want in life is:
- Choose a goal.
- Focus all your effort to achieving goal.
- Goal acquired.
It’s that simple, and that hard.
You can make it less hard by…
- Choosing goals aligned to your Why.
- Finding accountability partners, support groups, and mentors to guide you.
- Hiring a coach to fill your gaps, and teach you best practices.
- Empowering yourself with knowledge.
- Talking (and complaining) less and doing more.
You can do this,
I will be moving to a self-hosted site soon (CHECK IT OUT HERE), and I don’t know if I will be able to move my blog subscribers with me. So, I’m collecting email addresses just in case. I’d love it if you would enter in your name and email address just to let me know that you’d like to move over with me. If not, that’s cool! 🙂
Thank you to the readers who have already responded–I appreciate you! ::hugs::